Let’s talk about what I know about Xtool PS90, Foxwell GT80 plus, Autel MS908P, Launch V. What special features, what they can do, is it good investment etc.
1.The reason to vote Xtool PS90:
– In English or German, it’s really great and there are no problems with it.
– I am using xtool ps90 is ok but the translation is poor even. Counts do the things that have a list of memory programmer works generally recommend.
– As for the PS90, I can update only in Polish and English.
I made injection programming in my Espace (2012) and everything went quickly and smoothly.
– In the VAG group in previous softkeys, it was possible to enter the option of byte options and program everything literally (as in VCDS).
– Generally, shortly after the purchase, the PS90 performed beautifully with the first versions of the softs.
– Ford quick reset is done, Nissan 20digit,Hyundai,Kia bypass are working.
– ps90 reset toyota new immobilisers using h-type chips incase all keys are lost, no 16 minute wait.
The claimed Xtool PS90 vehicle coverage
In Jaguar XJL (2014) I tried to calibrate the air suspension, unfortunately without success. (I did it with the device for 127PLN in 2 minutes).
Xtool PS90 Update:
Frequently free update on www.xtooltech.com, click on “Service & Support”, then “Update Notice”.