ODISV5.1.3 VAS 5054 Bluetooth (AMB 2300) Version with OKI Chip Support UDS Protocol
Top 6 Reasons to Get New VAS 5054A Feature:
1. With original Bluetooth CHIP AMB2300, more stable.
2. With original 1181 Drive CHIP, more stable.
3. With OKI Chip, support UDS protocol.
4. Multi-Languages: English / Japanese / Portuguese / Romanian / Korean / Dutch / Polish / Turkish / Spanish / French / Italian / Croatian / Danish / German / Swedish / Finnish / Slovenian / Czech / Russian / Greek / Chinese
5. Supported multi-brand Car Models: For VW, For AUDI, For SKODA, For SEAT For Bentley and For Lamborghini
6. Support both USB and Bluetooth connection (Bluetooth Connection Password: 082145725)
1. If you need the software for Lamborghini, or Bentley, please leave us information when order, We will provide download link to you
2. This VAS 5054A hardware support Online Coding with VW dealer's software, our software do not support online coding
The VAS 5054 is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the Volkswagen Group and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers.
The integrated Bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook, desktop PC or test system.
No cables are needed for vehicle diagnostics using the VAS 5054
The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 2 to 5 meters, depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
The Serial Port Profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth. Different Bluetooth security levels are supported
ODIS V5.04 install in one 320GB hard disk ,ready to plug and play .
VAS 5054A Description:
The vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS 5054A
This small fast response times and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operating system.
Every time a connection is established, the VAS 5054 software is identified with the version installed on the application PC.
The VAS 5054A thus automatically interference any new features provided after a new software version has been installed on the application PC.
The diagnostic application and the associated Diagnostic Base System are installed on the application PC.
The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054A via Bluetooth or USB
Access Via Bluetooth: After a connection to the VAS 5054A has been set up,
The Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile).
The Diagnostic Base System uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054A.You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application
Access Via USB: You can also connect the VAS 5054A to the application PC by using the supplied USB cable.
Windows detected the VAS 5054 through Plug and Play, and automatically installs the drivers copied when you installed the diagnostic application.
Setup of the VAS 5054 is then complete and the device is ready for use by the diagnostic application.
VAS 5054A Supported Protocols:
K line (ISO9141-2)
High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
J1850 (SAE J1850)
1pc x VAS 5054A Main unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Bluetooth Adapter
1pcs x HDD (320GB SATA interface)
1pc x Box